As I sit here, while I should be scampering about I ponder....Moving is truly over-rated! Dont get me wrong, the end result is awesome. But the middle stinks! Kind of Like life as a Mother. When you are looking for your new little blessing to arrive and they are brand new infants, it is all a whirlwind of new beginnings and learning. Then as they get older it all becomes a blur, life settles into a mild rain drizzle like storm! Then in the end I suppose the high school years, it will kick back up! That is my move!
In the beginning it was hurry hurry hurry! Learn all you can get the slang down, learn the money, get the clearance get this get that. Now, I am almost down to crunch time for the actual time of moving day ( tomorrow) and well i am tired! I think the blur, haze has set in! I think I am taking this move much harder then my kids! How can this be? I guess, I am the worrier of the family! I woke up this morning, I told Jeff, I can leave my house, sell my car, find a job, but I cant leave Neill. He said hmmmm. Jeff is a man of few words. I am sure he considered what I was saying. I am not so sure, he got it. Neill is my boss. The Dad of the business. We have grown rather close over the past few months since his wife my co-partner at work passed away. In the beginning, Neill was very in and out when Eileen was alive. A very christian man, but very old school. Then the sudden loss of Eileen pushed us all together. After all I worked in his home, he now had to deal with me and I needed him to, as i realize this in hindsight. Neill changed before my eyes. 85 and still running service calls, strong work and life standards I was amazed by his will and testimony. Little by little each day we developed a good repore. He is a great dad to his kids, and has really included me in his life. We had a going away party, he brought the pizza. It hurt me to evn look at him. I knew this ws going ot be hard for him as well. Losing Eileen 6 months ago, and now this. I think it is a turn in his chapter as well. I gave him a hug goodbye and he said, I love you, may god bless you. I just melted. It was very hard to keep it together as well escaped the gym. Back to waking up this morning, it struck me. Other then Jeff, this was the only male, who has honestly reached out to share love compassion with me. Not really having a father figure, I think this is the closest thing i will ever truly have. I am blessed to have this guidance, and direction of this time. God has blessed me.
Let go and Let God, Angie Jones! You can do it! Soon, we will all be in one place, no more war for Big Daddy, and on to an excellent adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment