Other then the crazy plane ride, missing the bus and 2 hr trip once we got on the bus, this was a pretty easy trip! The kids were champs! No fussing, no fighting! The were awesome and I told them that! Imagine us running from place to place as one person gave us directions and the next person said it was the wrong place! Yup, still no fuss! I see an ice cream in their future!
It is very green here. Its Nov, 7th and GREEN! not so warm but bearable just the same! Our room is pretty neat. We are trying to conserve fundage, had peanut butter and jelly for lunch! Today is our day to take it easy and just stick around the house, tomorrow Jeff goes to get his paperwork to inprocess. I think i will enroll the kids in school and let their time begin for the wait period.
I never thought i would be homesick, but now i think i will. I never have never done change well, unless i was dealing it! lol. We will see how this works out. My issue is i am almost to systematic, in fact jeff informed me last night i think to much! NICE! ok todays dilemna. I want to have a house before we enroll the kids in school. Yes they can catch a bus from this TLF but heck i jsut feel the need to have an address, real room routine before you go to school. I dont even know the name of the street we are at and dont have a real address! What a bum way to start school. Jeff said, ""Ummm you think too much!" Nice. Consistency has always been very important to me and a move across the world doesnt change that! ha! So, we will see how tomorrow pans out...will keep you posted.
New thought of the day for this english stuff? A. How come the toilet paper appears to match the roads! Here is what i mean...the roads are no wider then my driveway! The toilet paper is not even the same width as my hand! lol! ha! With that I say have a grand day. Off i go to learn something new!
No comments:
Post a Comment