Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Friday!

The kids are looking forward to the weekend.  Liv has a swim meet.  Blake just wants to sleep, and poor Jeff still has to work.  I on the other hand am looking forward to seeing Liv swim, but then I need to get something done!  While I got alot done yesterday, it was just catching up from working so much in the past 2 yrs! I dont know how working Mommas do it! 
  I am so excited to have Jeff home with us more often and a regular job!  I cant wait till we get there!  Getting there is the hard part though...patience, isnt one of my virtues I can tell you that right now!
  I think today, I am going to clean the car.  We have a prospective buyer, I am not holding my breath.  It will all work out Angie Jones, this is the constant pep talk I give myself!  With that I am off to see what adventure in my house I can get into today!

No comments:

Post a Comment