I woke up with a gasp this morning! Then a happy cry. Our kids were hovering over me this morning. When I jumped up, there they were with coffee and card in hand. One nudge from Blake and they sang Happy Birthday to me!
As I freak out over getting the house ready for the realtor, what goes where for the movers, if Jeff is getting sleep, where is the money coming from....( i think you see the list)
I realize, it is moments like this that count. Moments that God has blessed us with. I think this really put me back into perspective. Time to put my focus back on the family leave the work to God and it is taken care of!
I am never sure if I struggle so much with my birthday and Mothers day because those are days you want your mom????? But as my children grow older, I realize I have what i need right here. God has given me this wonderful family, my search is over. I have it right here. Thank you God for the wonderful Birthday realization!
Now, with a tear of happy in my eye...i go to tackle some more laundry! Hugs my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment