Sunday, October 10, 2010

WHAT?

10-6-10
What do you mean? This seems to be the going question in my mind this week, uh lets make that past few months! One minute we are going, next minute we are not...Hurry up and wait is in full effect. Can I handle it??? That is just a test of time :)
I know that whatever assignment we do or dont get, it is out of my control. So yes, I am doing my best to sit back and let it go....
BAM! Orders are coming Jeff says! So we talk, or maybe it is me talking. ALOT. I need to talk myself through this change. Hmmm. I have definitely gotten better with change as time has gone on. I even asked Jeff today if that was the case! I guess i needed a little bit of reassurance!
Whatever it is, wherever we go, With God as my guide and Jeff by my side, kids in tow, how can it be wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment